Pool Policies & Rules
Pool Area Rules
1. Members & Accompanied Guests must check-in at front gate.
2. Swimmers under 10 must be accompanied by a family member older than 13.
3. NO RUNNING or rough-housing.
4. No eating in the pool.
5. NO GLASS containers in pool area.
6. The lifeguards and club manager may prohibit any unsafe or disruptive behavior. The manager reserves the right to expel repeat offenders from the pool.
7. Appropriate swim attire. NO athletic gear, including tennis shorts or sports bras in pool.
8. Please rinse off if coming from an athletic court.
All facility patrons (not to include Aura staff nor Club management) must evacuate the pool area, which is anywhere inside the pool gates but does not to include indoor clubhouse space, if clubhouse is open, (Clubhouse is open if the glass pool door or tennis side doors are unlocked, it is not open by going through the concession area) in the event of one of the following occurrences:
1. At the sound of thunder
2. At the sight of lightning
3. At the detection of lightning within 8 miles or less of the facility location via the spark lightning tool on the “WeatherBug” application (Bunker Hill Village, Texas | Spark Map and Alerts | WeatherBug | WeatherBug)
The duration of the evacuation remains constant regardless of which occurrence takes place.
All patrons will remain out of the above defined pool area for a minimum of 30 minutes from the last sound of thunder, sight/detection of lightning or WeatherBug app.
4 non-member guests allowed at pool per family membership. (Exception to number of guests are made for situations, such as, if you have invited another family with you that has more than 4 immediate members in their family, e.g., mom, dad, son, son, daughter and daughter.)
If you are organizing with other members to bring 4 non-members each, please organize a pool party with Moses. This allows the club to make sure there will be enough lifeguards on duty for the safety of all members.
Pool Rental arrangements may be made by contacting the Club Manager - Moses Olvera.
- The swimming pool is available for rental only during pool season (May – September). Reservations for parties of less than 15 people held during normal pool hours must be made with the Club Manager.
- Rental of swimming pool is available to members only.
- Members renting the swimming pool or a portion of the swimming area must be in attendance for the entire party.
- Parties of 15 to 20 people (including non-swimming guests and/or parents) may be scheduled during regular pool hours. These parties may require hiring one additional lifeguard at $30.00 per hour (payment to MFC). The Club Manager must be called at least two weeks in advance for reservations.
- Parties of more than 20 persons must be a private party during non-pool hours (prior to opening or after closing, and some Mondays available) and require lifeguards: one (1) lifeguard for parties of 25 or fewer people, two (2) lifeguards for parties of 26 to 49 people, and three (3) lifeguards for parties of 50 to 75 people. Each additional lifeguard is $30.00 per hour (payment to MFC). The Club Manager must be called at least two weeks in advance for reservations. Flat fee of $175 to book the reservation, plus lifeguard fees.
- All parties during pool hours are limited to two hours and limited to three hours on Mondays when the pool is closed. Parties may not overlap and all non-members must vacate club immediately after party.